Friday, 28 March 2014

Word of the Week

My word of the week is

ILL

Yes, apologies for the silence but I've been mopping up sick and wiping snotty noses since the beginning of the week.

Everything seems to be suffering, my blog, my children, in fact the only thing that hasn't suffered is the cleaning.  In a bid to try and make sure ds3's sickness (which thankfully no one else seems to have) doesn't spread to all of us I've been cleaning and washing for Britain.

Things seems to be calming down now though, with only minor snottiness and occasional calpol required for the smallest two, I should be back on track next week.

Click on the badge below for some other (and hopefully healthier) words of the week!


The Reading Residence

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've all been poorly, hope no-one catches ds3's illness x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope everyone feels better soon and that it doesn't do the rounds :-( take care x #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh no there is still a lot of bugs going around, hope everyone is better #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain....We had a sickness bug a fortnight ago then last week we all came down with a bad cold.....Hope you all feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. Sorry to hear everyone's been ill, and hoping they're on the up now x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! We're all on the mend now, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, some comments would be really great!